Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cape Henry Lighthouse

a
The Cape Henry Lighthouse looked really cool, but unfortunately closed right as we got there. But although our plans didn't work out it was definitely not a wasted trip because we saw dolphins! It was my first time ever seeing them and it was so fun! They were out there playing and having a great time. It was really cool. No pictures though, sorry.

The lighthouse on the right is the old one, and the one on the left is the one they use today.

Me and dad and Braden enjoying the view of the ocean

Horshoe crabs washed up on shore

1 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, You guys sure have been busy this summer! I'm glad you are all settled in in Virginia now and enjoying all the beautiful sights. I'm glad Justin gets to see a few of them even though I'm sure his schedule is super busy.
Also, as a side note, I think that horseshoe crabs are the scariest animals on the planet. I don't know why but they just creep me out. Maybe its the spiky tails. Anyway, I'm glad they don't have any in Utah :)