Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Family Reunion

After leaving Washington, we came down and spent a few days in Utah for the Monson family reunion. We had a great time and it was so fun to be all together! Andrew and Katie just keep getting older and growing up so fast I can't believe it! Andrew started first grade this year! Here are a few pictures of our fun times together:

The whole fam!
This one above is actually from my parents house, but I just thought it was so cute! He loves that little swing my mom put up for him.

We decided to do a little family history lesson and went to see some of the graves around the area. We started out with my Grandpa's grave in Preston, ID and it was fun to tell stories and relive some memories of him.

Lunch in the cemetery telling stories

On another day we all went to Lagoon! It was Justin's first time and I hadn't been there in years so we had a blast! Justin and I both love the intense rides and my mom was more than happy to not go on those and stay with Braden (she was so sweet, thanks mom!) So Justin and I took every opportunity to get our adrenaline pumping! It was a blast!
We all got our rear-ends soaked on the water rides.


Some quality Grandpa time!

Katie and Andrew enjoying the kids rides!

And fun with Grandma (even though this ride ended up being a little too scary for Andrew, Katie and Grandma!)

Thanks for a great reunion everyone! We love you!

0 comments: