Sunday, July 3, 2011

Videos For Daddy...

Okay, so I have done a lot of posts tonight trying to catch up on the last few months (which have been pretty full of fun stuff, so there was a LOT to post about). In fact, there are 8 new posts. They don't even all fit on this page so you have to go to older posts to see them all. So I apologize for the overload of posts, but I figure if I don't just do them all now they may just never get done!

Justin has headed back to Virginia to start his 3rd year! He is really excited to get into rotations and get working and out of the classroom. After 5-6 years he is more than ready to do some hands-on work!
Since he is pretty much going to be gone all the time for the next several months, we decided it would be best for us if the kids and I stayed here for a while longer. (My parents have big hearts for putting up with us for this long!!!)
Anyway, here are some videos for Daddy. :)


2 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, lots of fun stuff happening. I was kind of shocked to hear Braden talking in full sentences in the video. I had forgotten that he is that age now! I still think of him as being younger :) Sorry to hear about his accident, but it looks like it is healing well.
Also, I love the picture of you, your dad and your boys at the aquarium, where your dad is pointing at something. All of you are looking at it very intently and it just looks really cute : )
Anyway, glad things are going well for you guys and I am jealous that you get to spend so much time in that beautiful Washington weather.

Ps Thanks for the book recommendations. I haven't had a chance to check them out yet but they definitely sound like my kind of reading and I love getting new recommendations.

The Paisers said...

Elise!
I've loved catching up on what's going on with your cute family. Don't worry, I am waaaaay behind on blogging! First of all, I can't remember if I even congratulated you on cute baby Cameron. So, congratulations!! He is such a handsome baby and man, oh man, he looks so much like you. You are such a cute little mama! I love your bangs. How is life adjusting to two boys? I'm sure you are a fabulous mother. In fact, I know you are! I miss you. I wish we could get together and let our kids play. I'm sorry you had an ER visit. I was just thinking the other day, "Wow, I'm really lucky Drew hasn't broken a bone or had stitches yet." Knock on wood! Well, I love ya friend! Tell you family hi.