Sunday, July 3, 2011

Double Blessing Day

While here in WA we blessed Cameron, and even got to do a double blessing day! Jeremy and Elisa (Justin's brother) just had a little boy too (about 5 weeks after Cameron) named Damon and they both were blessed last Wednesday night. It was so fun and neat to do it together! I'm so glad it worked out that way.
Elisa's sister Tyra is an awesome photographer, so she took some great family pics and I'll put those up when I get them, but in the meantime here are a few that we took.
Mom Peterson and Cameron


Snazzy looking brother. :)




Proud Grandparents with Damon (left) and Cameron (right)! :)
More proud Grandparents! :)
And a cute baby boy



My mom made his little blessing outfit (she is pretty much the best seamstress ever - sadly I didn't get those skills...sewing machines and I don't have the best relationship). In fact, she has made every one of her 4 grandchildren's blessing outfits! And it even had a cute little tag on the inside that says "Made with love by Grandma" :)


And our first family photos! Yay for a family of four!

2 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

SO great to see updated pictures of your adorable little family! Must be hard with Justin gone for everyone! Hang in there!! love ya!

Jamie Younker said...

What an adorable family you have my dear. How fun to have two little boys... I bet they'll be good friends growing up! That must be really hard to have Justin back at school. Your parents are so great though, at least you know you have a solid support system. I love all the updates- I'm just like you... so behind, but I know that if I don't catch up now I'll never do it! I still have 4 more posts to do today. LoL. LOVE YOU! And thanks for the support on my decision to stay at home. :) I am loving it already!