Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cameron

I'm having to play a little catch-up from my lapse in blogging! Cameron is now 2 mos old and we just love him to death!!! He is the sweetest little baby! He is active and a little squirmy guy. He his strong (always got that head up and looking around and is starting to try to hold his weight with those tiny little legs of his when you stand him up), likes his sleep (he already sleeps for 6hrs every night - hallelujah for a baby that likes to sleep at night!!!), and gives us the sweetest little smiles!
The poor little guy has reflux. :( So he is in pain a lot and is about the gassiest little guy I've ever seen (or heard rather), and when he is in pain my shoulder (or Daddy's or Gma's or Gpa's) is his favorite place to be. He also loves to be in a swing. He's a bouncer baby for sure - loves to be in motion! I'm so lucky he's still a good sleeper at night even with the reflux. It seems to only be bad during the day - a tender mercy from the Lord!!!
So, all in all, we are having fun with this little guy. He makes us all so happy and I am loving re-discovering all the baby phases and new things they do! He has recently found his hands and is figuring out how to make them work - bat at things, put them in his mouth, bring them together, etc. Oh how I love this little baby!!!!


Gotta love the double chin, eh? :)


0 comments: