Sunday, July 19, 2009

An early start to big guns...

Although I've always thought Braden was a strong little boy, this has take it to a whole different level! I set some 2lb hand weights next to him and I thought he would take an interest in them, but I did not expect this! He is definately his father's child! He is apparently anxious to have big muscles like his dad...
I love this face...like he is gritting his gums to complete the next set of curls...one...two...three....

It's like he is flexing for the picture! Look at those beefy little forearms! Braden's also making attempts at crawling lately. He sits there playing and reaches over for a toy out of reach as far as he can until he gets onto his hands and knees...
and then the following happens...
He sure is a cute little poser though!

1 comments:

k myers said...

He is SOOO cute! And definitely poses well for pictures! I guess boys will be boys and he is learning at an early age...