Saturday, July 4, 2009

Birthday Sailing...

Well, this was about a month ago, but I just realized I never posted these great pictures of my birthday. Justin took me on a date sailing while Dad Peterson watched Braden (thanks again Dad!). It was some wonderful sailing! It was warm, the wind was great, and we had some great alone time to just kick back and enjoy one another. While we were out there we came across all these sailboats and realized that they were racing! It was an awesome sight to see. We just sat there in awe like little kids seeing their first parade as they sailed past us. I can't really describe it, but it was just amazing to see. I didn't really get good pictures of it when they were close to us because I was too awe-struck, but I did get some of them sailing off into the sunset. :) It was a great birthday present! Justin is the best.

0 comments: