Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Go Mariners!

We had a great 4th of July with my parents and Megan and Paul. Summer dinners on the porch are the best and the fireworks were spectacular from the boat! This is also Justin and I's fourth anniversary of our first date. It's been the best 4 years ever!
Braden had a great time!




Grilled chicken, mom's famous potato salad, grilled pineapple...need I say more?



All of us out on the boat

There was even a beautiful sunset for us!

Braden also took his first bus ride and went to his first Mariners game!
He LOVED the view on the bus and LOVED not having to be strapped down in his carseat!

GO MARINERS!

Father and Son bonding time...

My great parents!



This was my first time ever seeing Ken Griffey Jr. play live! Woohoo! We love Griffey!



2 comments:

Linds said...

Go Mariners! I always wanted to go to a Mariner's game while I was in Seattle, even though baseball is probably my least favorite sport. I hope it was lots of fun. (Even if not I'm sure that Braden kept you entertained. Cute boy!)

Ellis said...

Braden just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm glad that you get to have so much time with family before the big move - looks like you're getting lots of fun things in!