Friday, December 19, 2008

More pictures...







So I know this is a little ridiculous, becuase Justin already posted those last two entries. Our little guy is only 5 days old and we already have 3 posts of pictures of him. We are a little bit crazy about him if you can't tell! Anyway, I did some editing while Braden was asleep in my arms and decided I should put them up. He iis just so sweet and such a happy, content little baby! I came upstairs the other day and Justin was playing the guitar and singing to Braden. I wish I could have had the video camera ready at that moment. Justin is the best dad and is absolutely in love with Braden. I don't think Braden could get a better dad! My boys are the best!
My Mom and Dad were able to come from WA andstay with us to help take care of Braden (and us). It has been so great to have them around. They are also in love with their new little grandbaby and can't wait for him to be done with the bililights so they can hold him all the time and spoil him as much as possible!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations Elise! He's adorable!

Dana said...

He is seriously so beautiful, OH my!!! Congrats guys. Can't wait to meet him. Hope you are doing well.

Ellis said...

Elise! I found you girly! Congrats on your beautiful little baby! Aren't they great? I bet you are such a sweet and wonderful mother - your little guy is so lucky to have you! Hope everything is going well and you're settling into motherhood! Can't wait to see more updates!

Dana said...

K- I know you are busy, but time for new pics. He's probably different by now.