Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 weeks old




















Well, four weeks have flown by and we are still loving our little boy. we blessed him the other day with family and friends. It was an amazing experience and it was so great to have our families around for the holidays. On Christmas Eve my family decided to act out the nativity scene, since we have a little baby to be baby Jesus. It was...theatrical to say the least, as you can see in the picture. It was a lot of fun. The next week Justin's family came down and the boys all enjoyed a few days of snowboarding. We really had a great time with all of our families! Braden is getting bigger everyday and misses having his grandparents around to spoil him all thhe time.

5 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

I LOVE the pictures!! He is so darling!!

Linds said...

What a cutie! I love the one of him with eyes WIDE open. So cute! And I can't believe it has been four weeks and I haven't come to see him yet! I will have to fix that problem soon: )

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

He is just SO beautiful! I'm so glad we got to see him. The kids are still talking about Baby Braden. And for the record, the nativity picture may well be one of my favorite photos EVER. Scott Burton took the angel role very seriously I see! :o)

Jamie Younker said...

He is so perfect! And YOU, Elise, look fantastic! I love the nativity picture- so fun to see your family. Brings back a lot of awesome memories :)

STILL have a baby gift for you sitting in the closet. (it's okay, he won't use it for a while anyway...) LoL. Give me a call sometime! P.S. did you hear my brother Joey is engaged? He proposed 10 days after he got home from his mission. WOWZA! But we love his fiance and we're so excited! YAY!

Jeff & Erin said...

Congratulations Elise! I am so happy for you, he is such a cute little boy! I hope all is going well and that you are loving being a mom- it is the greatest!