Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

We are home for the holidays and we couldn't be happier!
Braden is constantly spoiled by his Grandparents (which he loves!)
And Justin and I are both just so happy to be home and with family again. We miss our families so much being on the other side of the country and we are so grateful that they make a way for us to get home!


Fun times throwing rocks into the little stream in front of my parent's house.



This is my mom all ready in a Christmas hat to go get a tree! I just love her! :)



You'll notice in a lot of pictures lately that Braden is never smiling - this is not because he rarely smiles, but actually because he, again, is just like his dad and has learned to hate the camera. He seems quite young to be so decided against it but every time I bring it up to take a picture he looks at me and grimaces or gives me his little "stink-eye" and gets upset at me. It makes picture time a lot less fun... but, just like his dad, he'll just have to learn to get used to it because I LOVE pictures! :)

Braden and Grandpa checking out the Christmas trees!


This was one of Braden's favorites thus far! I put the wading boots on him and let him go walk in the stream and rocks!
He thought it was pretty darn cool and was very disappointed when I told him it was time to go back inside because I was getting too cold!




0 comments: