Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Springtime Fun

We've spent a lot of time at the park - almost every day and Braden has loved every minute of it. Except for the minutes when it is time to go home that is.
This is Braden's park buddy - Hayden. He lives pretty close to us and whenever we go to the park Hayden (3 yrs old) says along the way, "Two boys, Hayden and Braden!"
That is quite the face, eh? It always makes me laugh when he makes this face. Justin saw it and started laughing, saying that it made him look like Brain, from 'Pinky and the Brain' (Animaniacs cartoon). I had to look up the picture, and sadly...it is very true! Poor kid!
(Brain is the mouse on the bottom, just in case you couldn't see the resemblance.)
Off on an adventure!
One of the great things about this park is that it has a very pretty little garden area, a little pond with a bridge and lots of geese - Braden's favorite part of the whole park!


An accident picture which I think turned out pretty cool!

"Wow look at those geese swim!"



I was trying to get some pictures of him on this little bench, but in almost all of them he was just looking and/or pointing toward the geese with a look of concern that he was way too far away from them! He gets so focused, intent and serious about the things he's interested in. I love it. Hmmm....I wonder where he gets that from...like father like son I'd say!

1 comments:

Virginia Peterson said...

My baby is getting so big! I miss him (his parents too of course). Looking forward to seeing you in June.
OXOX Grandma Peterson