Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Braden Photo Shoot

I know there are a ridiculous amount of pictures on this post, but I had almost 400 to choose from, and they were all this cute! I don't know if any parent ever gets tired of looking at pictures of their child, but I am amazed at how good Melissa (indoor ones) and Mary (outdoor ones) did! Mary took some great family pictures for us (thanks!) and Melissa (a friend in my parent's ward) is getting more and more into photography and wanted to do a session with Braden (for free! I couldn't believe it!) Anyway, after all those picture taken I keep looking at them and thinking, maybe I could send these to a baby modeling place...hmmm. Anyway, sorry again that there are so many! I just couldn't narrow it down! Now that we are a little settled in I want to update our picture frames, but the problem comes that there is no way I can choose between all of these cute pictures. I am terrible at making decisions to begin with, let alone when I have almost 400 good options to choose from! Good grief. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!





























6 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are so cute! You could totally give them to a baby modeling place.

KB Kidz said...

who took all of these! What a beautiful and happy little boy! and what a beautiful and happy mom and Grammio!

The Rigbys said...

Oh Elise, he is darling! I love these!

Maybury said...

Oh goodness they are cute. He is getting so big. He looks like such a charmer.

k myers said...

SOOOO cute! You have such a darling family and I am sorry you are lonely!!! Call me sometime and we can chat. I am home and my schedule doesn't change too much. Good luck exploring and yay for seeing dolphins!!! That is SO exciting!!!!

the Flammers said...

So cute!!! I love your hair cut, too!