Monday, September 1, 2008

Getting Bigger…




Well, I apologize I haven’t been very good at updating pictures of my growing belly, but here are a few over the last month. I have really popped out and gotten so much bigger! It’s pretty astonishing that my stomach can expand so much in such a little time. I know most people look at me and tell me that I’m so little for being 6 months pregnant, but I can’t imagine being any bigger and still having 3 months to go! It’s all so squishy when I bend over, and I know it’s only going to get more so from here. I’ve had to start implementing a side-swipe to pick things up off the ground, which is pretty funny looking. Justin and I can’t believe that this baby is going to be here in 3 months. Ready or not this little guy’s coming, and it’s most likely to be the “or not” part!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. you look soooo cute! I love the side swipe! Just wait... there will come a time when you drop something and think.. I can live without that if it means I don't have to try and bend down!

Looks like you guys have had a good time with family!!

Nicki said...

Yeah just wait until that last 6 weeks, it is so crazy how fast and big you get. But it is all worth the bigness......You look so cute with your little belly. I never took pic's becasue i felt so big but now i wish i could look back. so keep taking the pic's becasue it is cute.

Jamie Younker said...

You're adorable! And holy cow you're tiny!!! I know you feel huge, I did too... but honey I look like that NOW and I'm only 8 weeks along!!! LoL. No exaggeration here babe. I've heard you show sooner with your second. Apparently that's not an old wives tale. :) Honestly though, you look soooo cute! You're going to be the best mommy!

the Flammers said...

You lok so cute, no where near 6 months along. I can't believe it. We hope all is going well. It's fun to read what you're up to.