Monday, June 30, 2008

Comments

So I have to apologize for being a dork. I always knew that people can make comments and that I can make comments on their blogs, but the thought somehow never crossed my mind that people had been making comments on my blog and that I should look at that little print underneath my posts! Nikki Marble was cutting my hair last week and said, "I made a comment on your blog, did you see it?" I just sat there bewildered like "ummm...no. I guess I've never actually looked to see if anyone had been leaving me comments. I didn't know people where even leaving comments on there!" And sure enough when I got home I looked and all sorts of people have been leaving me comments that I've never even noticed! So I'm really sorry if you've made comments over the last couple of months and I've never responded to them. I don't know why that thought never crossed my mind, but it really makes me laugh now how blind I can be sometimes!

1 comments:

Liz T. said...

You may not remember me, I am Jamie Younker's cousin Liz, and I used to come up from Orem to visit. I have always thought you were so cute and I am so happy to see you are doing so well!!!! Stay happy. Good luck with everything. You have such a cute blog!