Monday, June 30, 2008

Coasting the Puget Sound...



A couple of weeks ago (okay, like a month ago) we got to go to WA and spend a week with our fams for my birthday. It was great! It rained all week, but we just decided that we weren't going to let that spoil our plans. So, we went golfing a couple of times in the rain with Justin's dad and Zach (I'm hoping the rain is the excuse for how poorly I was golfing...maybe I can blame it on being pregnant. I don't know. I definately did NOT have game, while Justin had the best golfing scores of his career!).


We also went sailing in the middle of a big storm. That probably wasn't the smartest idea, but being out on our sailboat in with those big waves crashing into us and the rain was really a lot of fun. We came close to tipping a few times, but Justin, my dad, and I sure had an adventure.


We were hoping to be one of the people who got to see the humpback whale that was hanging around Point Defiance, so we rented a little boat and cruised around for a few hours with my dad. We even got my mom out there on that little boat for a while. It was a great time, even though we didn't get to see the whale. All in all, it was a great birthday trip!

0 comments: