Monday, April 11, 2011

Braden's thoughts...

A few fun moments of Braden over the last few weeks:

Braden, upon seeing a picture of Jesus showing the nail prints in His hands to the disciples after being resurrected:
B: He got a scratch. Jesus got a scratch. (full of deep concern in his voice)
Me: Yes, he did. He got a scratch for us. He's showing His scratch to His disciples.
B: Yeah. They gonna get a band-aid for Him. So He can heal. They gonna get a band-aid for Him. Make him feel better. Yeah.

Justin and I were sitting on the couch. Braden comes in the room and announces:
B: "I just gonna go play baseball a little minute. Be back in little bit. I just gonna go play baseball."
Us: "Oh. Okay. That sounds fun!"
B: "Yeah. I gonna play baseball. Be fun. Be back, real soon." Then seeing the back door is closed. "Uhhh, I just need keys. I just need the keys so I can go play baseball a little minute. Mommy, daddy, I need keys go in the car."

Song he made up before church the other day. I listened from the bathroom as he sang this to his balls: "Goin to church....and this little ball goin to church...and this ball going to nursery....and we're ALLLLLL goin to church...."

0 comments: