Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Zoo

Isn't that just the cutest little thing ever?! I fell in love with the red pandas at the zoo. They were so cute and climbing around in the trees.
We went to the zoo here for the first time today and it was a blast! Apparently Justin gets in free, because he is a student, so it was only $7 for a great time! They even had a little baby giraffe there, which was pretty cute. It was a little wet, but not too cold, so we had a great time and the animals were very active.
Braden pointed at all the animals and plants. I think he thought this was one of the coolest places ever. He doesn't look very enthusiastic in this picture, but he's got the pointing finger out and ready. :)




Cute boys enjoying the giraffe!
It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I am loving this holiday break! I love this time of year!

1 comments:

k myers said...

What a fun trip and a good break for you all! I hope Thanksgiving was great! Braden is such a cute little man and I love his beanie!