Monday, October 12, 2009

a bunch of Monkey Business!

I found this monkey a few weeks ago on clearance and I fell in love with it for Braden. He was happy about it, but I think I bought it as much for me as for him because it is just so cute and almost as big as he is. Plus it's squishy and soft and fun to cuddle with. He LOVES stuffed animals and immediately hugs them and does his little lamb-like laugh whenever you give one to him. It is so cute. Anyway, I felt the need to take some pictures of him with his little friend, the monkey. :)

giving the monkey "loves"
Monkey even gets kissesI love this picture. Justin was trying to get Braden to "show his guns" then he show Braden how you do that. I had to get a picture. Quality father and son time, eh? They are so cute together!

And some more videos! Braden has learned how to dance. I can't help but just laugh every time he starts swinging those hips back and forth. It is hilarious and very cute! Well, to me anyway. Not that I'm biased at all...ha! Oh, and the one where he's bouncing and then falls...I hope no one thinks we are cruel for laughing, but it was just so funny! He's such a tough little guy. Hopefully no one thinks we are terrible parents! We love him I promise!

1 comments:

Elisa said...

What a cute Monkey! I love it when they love their stuffed animals. I can't belive how big he is getting. Braden, not the Monkey! We got your pictures and present in the mail! Thank you, I LOVE it! It is better than any store bought gift anyday! What a great idea. We are excited to hear you are coming home for Christmas! That will be great to see you guys, and we should be able to see you lots, because we won't have to share the time with my family as much. My sister isn't coming home for a few weeks since they are moving to AZ, so we are going to Utah for Thanksgiving, and we are doing our christmas then. We miss you guys, and are glad you are having some fun. Thanks again for the wonderful gift. Talk to you later.