Sunday, May 31, 2009

We moved!

We have moved up to WA and are living with my parents for the summer. We are so grateful that we have such great families and that my parents are so generous and letting us come and live with them again. It is fun to be close to my parents and Justin's family for the summer before we head to Virginia. I cried as we left Logan though. It doesn't seem to matter how exciting the next place is, it always makes me sad to leave somewhere. We said goodbyes to friends and family and miss them all. Most of all, I don't know how we are going to not live by family anymore. We love getting together with family in Logan and in Salt Lake. Ang and Scott anymore (my sister and bro-in-law) lived just 5 min. away and it was so much fun to get together and play and watch their kids grow bigger and bigger. I balled as we left Logan and it still makes me sad to think of it. I love you guys!!!! We miss you! It's a good thing families are eternal because I don't handle being separated by states very well, let alone not being together for eternity. And lucky for me I will get to see siblings again in June. It's been less than a month and I am already counting the days until we all get to be together again. Woohoo for family reunions!

0 comments: