Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dreams Come True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, well a lot has happened this week, so I apologize for a lot of posts all at once, but I had to catch up on this busy week we've had! First and foremost though, JUSTIN GOT ACCEPTED TO EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't think we'd hear from them for a little while longer, but Justin (who is always anxious to get the mail these days to see if some medical school has sent him anything) went to get the mail last night and came running back in with an acceptance letter! We couldn't believe it! He swept me up and gave me the biggest kiss and I just held him as tight as I could! We have been hoping and dreaming that we would get accepted somewhere and be able to go next year and that all the years of Justin dreaming and his work these last few years would pay off. It's his whole life dream starting to come true! It was such an adrenaline rush and it is definitely one of those moments that I want to watch over and over again someday after this life is over!
EVU Medical School is one that Justin really liked and an area that we would love to experience living in, so we are really happy with it. If we get any other medical school offers from here on out it will just be icing on the cake and we will just get to be a little more picky about where we want to go. Anyway, it is all such a relief and huge rush! Heavenly Father has been so good to us! I can't tell you all the blessings that led up to this huge blessing, but He is always taking care of us! Thanks so much for everyone's love and support to get to here! I can't believe it is all actually going to happen!

5 comments:

Linds said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I think I am still secretly hoping you guys choose the U of U since you will be closer, but I'm glad he got accepted in Virginia :)
And I guess I will understand if you go there. It just gives me an excuse to come visit : )
Congratulations again. Love you guys.

Rhonda said...

Congrats! I am SO glad. I was just smiling through that whole post. What a blessing!

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

CONGRATS! That is so great and well deserved! Keep us posted on how it goes and good luck with the baby coming soon. I can't believe he is almost here! Love you guys!

Taryn said...

Congrats Elise! I completely understand the joy and relief you feel! Good luck with the rest of the journey. And I can't believe you are having your little guy so soon! Good luck with that too! You are going to make a great mom!

The Anything Girl said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! We're sorry you'll be leaving us but we're so excited for you! At least you'll be here for awhile longer! Yeah!