Saturday, November 15, 2008

4 more weeks...


Well, officially this week we have four weeks left. Crazy! Our little guys just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm not sure he's going to be able to stay in there for that long, he's just so squished (as am I)! People keep telling me that my belly looks lower and lower, which must mean that he's dropped or in the process of dropping. He's been so low the whole time, and my torso is pretty long, so I haven't really noticed much of a difference, but it's showing so that's good. I can't believe how fast things fly by! The holidays are coming up and next thing we know we're going to have a baby!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You look so cute! I can't wait for the little guy to come! You will be the best momma ever!

Jamie Younker said...

ANY DAY NOW! You really do look like you've dropped a bit. HOW EXCITING! Do we have a name for this little guy yet? And please call me or email me or your phone number so I can get you your baby gift... it's just sitting in my closet waiting for me to get on the ball and get ahold of you!

OH and CONGRATS to Justin on getting accepted to Med school. I'm soooo happy for you... and a tad bit jealous that it'll still be a few years until we head off to dental school. Oh well. It'll happen eventually!

LOVE YOU! You look GREAT!