Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sandy Fun

The weather has warmed up off and on here, giving us glimpses of our much-beloved spring soon to come! The boys and I decided to take advantage of one of these warm days and go play in the sand at the beach. 
It was Cam's first time and boy did he LOVE it! Above is his first experience eating the sand...yep, that face pretty much sums up that experience! Bitter-beer face for sure!

And I love this face below, "Mom, have you seen this stuff??? This is so cool!"

Braden being a bulldozer :)



Doesn't Braden just look like a little sailor ready to go to sea? 
Cam had no qualms about leaving us behind to go venture off in the sand - which is quite the thing for this little mama's boy who doesn't let me leave the room without him some days. He had a 30 ft crawling radius in about every direction, before I'd grab him and carry him back over to us, with no cares for whether we were coming or not. He was off to explore! 

I really love this picture of him looking serenely out at the water


Yep, just giving the wood a little lick...you know, to because the sand tasted so good... lol



4 comments:

Elisa said...

I wish we could get on a plane and just fly over there right now! I would Love a day at the beach! Especially after that ice storm we had, since me and the girls didn't leave the house for like 4 days straight!!

Maybury said...

I love the eating sand pictures! So cute!

Virginia Peterson said...

Miss you guys - wish we were there with you!

Unknown said...

Elise this is so cute! I just love those boys. :)