Sunday, December 18, 2011

December fun...

Some pics of some of the fun things we've been up to this month...
 My last bouquet of flowers from our yard this year - they made me so happy. We still have a few blooming - it's been so nice and warm this December, a full week in the 70's! 
 While watching some big machines taking down a big tree on our street, a sweet, old man who lives by us brought over this big teddy bear to give to Braden! Both the boys loved it. I love when people are just so generous to us. It just touches my heart. Every time I look at this big, cute bear I just feel it again warming my heart. 


 "ginder-bread house!"

 Amazingly cool train display at an arcade downtown - for free, which made it even better! Then we rode the "big train" around (lightrail) town. It was a fun train day!


And of course making lots of holiday goodies together (me and Brado) and enjoying licking the beaters together. It works out so well - one for each of us! :)

0 comments: