Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another Boy!

Well, it is official that we are having another boy! And luckily there is only one! (the dr. had us scared for a week because she heard multiple heartbeats and wasn't sure what to think, but at our ultrasound there was only one baby. Whew! Good thing because I don't know that we could have handled twins!)

This sweet little boy was just posing for these pictures. I love looking at them. He just looks so sweet sitting there. I'm excited to meet this little guy in a few months.
He looks so much like Braden already to us. It will be fun to see if that is true when he comes out! He is certainly just as active in the womb as Braden was. So I'm guessing we'll have two little balls of energy running around together! :) I'm sure Braden will teach him everything he knows and before I know it they will be getting into all sorts of mischief together!
I'm really actually looking forward to it! Haha!

I just can't get over how detailed you can see his face in these 3D pictures! It melts my heart!


And this little foot is just so precious!!!

6 comments:

Linds said...

I am always amazed at how detailed those 3-D pictures are.Especially when I compare them to the old ultrasounds from when my youngest brother was born. You can almost tell he is human in those, and that was only 20 years ago :) And you are right, I think he does look like Braden!

Elisa said...

Those are soo fun! I can't wait to get 3D pictures. I hope they turn out that good. I think he looks like Braden to! You'll have to tell me the whole Twins story sometime. I am interested to hear how that week was!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! those are some fabulous pictures of the new little one! hope you are doing well! take lots of naps with braden, while you can!!!

Maybury said...

Yeah! I am sure your boys will be best buds. Congrats!

Rhonda said...

Congrats! I love the pictures--what a cute kid! It will be so fun to see him when he comes out!

Krystal said...

Great ultrasound pics! Congrats on another boy--how fun!