Monday, March 2, 2009

Random things...

Here are a few random things in our lives...

Just a beautiful sunset from our window.




Some long lost friends came to visit Braden and I, and we had a great time playing Farkle! I love these guys!



Braden is starting to giggle and has gone 7 hours between feedings at night two or three times this week! He is so much fun and has very random positions that he sleeps in. I walked in to check on him and found him with one arm draped across his neck and the other flopped out to the side of him. He always seems to sleep with his arms flopped out in random positions. He also likes to squirm around and I will find that he has squirmed around and moved his body and the little wedge thing that fits around him turned 90 degrees.
We had his two months appointment this last week and Braden survived his shots. He is 12 lbs now. 23 in. long, and in the 75th%ile for his weight, th 60th%ile for his height, and the 40th%ile for his head size. We apparently have a chubbly little guy, except that he doesn't have very many rolls. He is starting to get a bigger belly though. I call it his little doughnut.

- Our washer exploded!



Okay, our washer didn't reaaly explode. In fact, I wish I could say the mess you see is because of that, but it is really just the fact that I haven't done laundry in way too long. It feels good to look at that picture now and think that all those clothes are put away in closets! Whew!

0 comments: