Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day




Justin and I had a great Valentine's! Ang watched Braden while Justin and I went snowboarding all day. It was a blast and Justin is a great teacher, helping me to get better at my toe-edge. Later in the evening our ward came up and I tried skiing, which I haven't done for years. It was so fun to get back on skis again! Anyway, we had a great time on the hill and hanging out by the fire in the logde. Justin surprised me the next day by coming home from teaching snowboarding lessons early and bringing a dozen beautiful roses! It was a great Valentine's day surprise. I didn't get any pictures of us boarding, but I did get a cute picture of Braden in his Valentine shirt from Grandma Monson, as he was helping Justin figure out his homework.

But sadly, the great weekend didn't last as Braden got sick for the first time. It is so sad! Poor little guy just coughs and sneezes and pukes up a lot of his food. Hopefully he'll get better soon.

2 comments:

stacibee said...

Elise! Braden is DARLING! I found your blog when I was looking at the Palmer's. How fun to catch up!

Jamie Younker said...

Hey girl! Your story about snowboarding/skiing gave me major flashbacks of when we tried (emphasis on the word TRIED) to go skiing on ward ski night and somehow I ended up going down the hill on a stretcher. LoL. Good times. Good times.

I'm so sorry Braden is sick- has he gotten any better? Addie is still throwing up- it's like the flu that never ends. Carson and I caught it too and I actually ended up in the hospital Thursday with an IV and some phenegren shots because I just couldn't stop throwing up. YUCKY FLU! The good news is Carson and I are better now so it's only a matter of time until life gets back to normal.

OH- and YES I would love to make some tutus for you! What colors would you like? I can do pretty much any color scheme so just let me know! I've been selling them for $10.