Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!








Well, with the creative minds of a few friends and a little too much time on my hands at work today, our little baby boy dressed up for his first Halloween! Or, I guess, my belly dressed up for him. It was pretty funny and my co-workers and I had a great time putting it together. I have to credit Lacey with the original idea of using an ultrasound picture. She's a genius.
So after some creative thinking and decorating, I decided that I needed to go show Justin(I figured he would think it absolutely ridiculous but get a very good laugh out of it). So I went and surprised/embarrassed him in the middle of the physiology lab that he teaches and brought the class some candy. It was great!

We had a great Halloween! Andrew and Katie (our niece and nephew here in Logan) were so cute as the little Cow and Batman! I've never seen a little boy so excited about a cape before. Andrew's really loving capes these days. They were great little Trick-or-Treaters too. Katie held on to each piece of candy she was given for dear life and then said in a cute little voice, "More?".

1 comments:

k myers said...

Virginia looks great! And your costume was awesome! I love it and your cute niece and nephew...sigh... Yesterday was also SO fun and I am glad to have seen you. You look fabulous and I am so excited for the little baby comin' on his way!!!